• UPS Ground - 2 to 5 BUSINESS days.
• Fed-X residential ground - 2 to 5 BUSINESS days.
• UPS 3rd Day Select - 3 BUSINESS days.
• UPS 2nd Day Air - 2 BUSINESS days.
• UPS Next Day Air- Next BUSINESS day.
• USPS - APO/FPO orders welcome! These orders must be handled manually at this time.
Call us at 1-888-77HEAVY (1-888-774-3289).
• All orders received by 12:00 noon EST will be processed and shipped within 48hrs, exception of weekends
(provided item(s) is in stock).
• HeavyDutyStore.com does not process orders over weekends.
• No deliveries will be made on Saturday or Sunday.
• Free Shipping is limited to the Continental U.S.
• International, Canadian, Alaska & Hawaii shipping rates are quoted on request.
• All orders shipped within NY will be charged NY sales tax.
Truck (LTL) Deliveries
LTL Deliveries will be made curbside. It is the customer’s responsibility to unload the product.
Please note: larger items (over 150lbs.) that qualify for free ground shipping (i.e. Ridgid machines, Weatherguard Boxes, etc.) but are unable to be unloaded by the customer, will be subject to a lift gate fee. If your order requires this service, we will do our best to contact you prior to shipping your order. If you are not contacted by HeavyDutyStore.com prior to delivery and you require lift-gate service- your card will be charged for the amount. WHETHER ITEM IS UNLOADED BY CUSTOMER OR TRUCKING COMPANY, PLEASE INSPECT IT FOR 'HIDDEN DAMAGE'. IF PACKAGE IS UNINSPECTED AT TIME OF DELIVERY, AND LATER HIDDEN DAMAGE IS DISCOVERED, THE CUSTOMER WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR CONTACTING THE TRUCKING COMPANY FOR RENUMERATION.
• Single item orders over 150 pounds will be shipped via LTL.
• Residential orders are subject to a $50 “Residential Drop fee” and/or a $50 “Lift gate fee”.
• Commercial deliveries may be subject to a $50-$75 “Lift gate fee”.
If lift-gate service is required additional fees will be added depending on the freight carrier. A HeavyDutyStore shipping representative will contact you regarding your need for this additional service. HeavyDutyStore is not responsible if the product cannot be unloaded from the truck. Truck drivers are not deemed responsible to help unload the product (unless Lift-gate service is used). Please note: if you operate your business out of a residential address you will be charged for the additional costs of delivering to a residential address.
There are additional shipping costs to a residential address. This cost typically runs approx. $50.00 per delivery.
Items over 70lbs. may require Lift-gate service charges which also run in the $50.00 range. HeavyDutyStore will make every effort to contact you prior to processing the order to discuss any additional fees.
If the customer does not request lift gate service, HeavyDutyStore is not responsible for product unloading. Please note: truck drivers are not deemed responsible to assist in unloading. If the customer cannot unload the product it will be brought back to the shipping depot. The customer is responsible for making a 2nd delivery attempt and will be charged accordingly
Pickup from Terminal:
If you would prefer to pick-up from a terminal- let us know and we will contact you with instructions. Remember to bring proper identification to the terminal.
Orders that qualify for Free Shipping:
Free Shipping available in Continental U.S. only (Alaska & Hawaii call for rates). Orders over $300.00 that qualify for free shipping will be shipped UPS ground or FedEx Ground.
Items over 150 Ibs. (Ridgid Machines, Knaack/Weatherguard boxes, etc.) that qualify for free shipping will be shipped via freight line. Please note these items can only ship ground service. HeavyDutyStore does not pay for additional residential fees or lift gate services. These additional fees are the responsibility of the customer. If HeavyDutyStore is charged by the truck line (for any additional services) we will apply the appropriate charge to customers’ credit card.
UPS and FedEx:
Most items less than 150 pounds ship by UPS or FedEx. Please note UPS and FedEx cannot ship to a PO Box.
If an item is purchased from HeavyDutyStore is backordered- you will be notified immediately via email. We will keep you updated on the backorder status of the product and/or offer substitute products.
If you are shipping outside of the United States please contact us for rate quotes.