Antipasti : Truffle Fries
Truffle FriesCOOKING TIME: 1 Hour
SERVING SIZE: 4
- 4 Potatoes Peeled and Washed
- 1 Tablespoon of Truffle Oil
- 3/4 teaspoon Truffle salt
- Vegetable Oil for Frying
- Fresh Parsely finely cut
- Throughly wash potatoes then cut them into thin strips.
- Soak the potatoes in ice-cold water for 1 hour, drain, and pat completely dry.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a deep skillet heat oil and add fries into mixture for 2 minutes. To get the best result add a few at a time.
- Drain oil from fries and place them on a baking sheet.
- Cook for two minutes then flip and cook for two more.
- Toss with Truffle oil, Salt and parsley.
Optional: Use Isola Organic Cream of Balsamic as a gourmet condiment for your fresh fries.Add Recipe Kit To Cart