Aug 4, 2017
Isola Lemon Balsamic Salmon Video Recipe
A delicious way to add more flavor to your salmon! Sweet meets acidic in this seven ingredient recipe that highlights the fresh taste of your fish with the authentic taste of Italy. Delicate notes of fresh parsley and citrus add the perfect finishing touch. See below for recipe step by step.
- ~ 1/2 Lemon
- ~ 1 tbsp of Isola Cream of Balsamic
- ~ 2 tbsp of My Brother's Olive Oil
- ~ 1 fresh fillet of Salmon
- ~ Fresh parsley
- ~ Salt (Sea salt recommended)
- ~ Ground Pepper
- Let Salmon Rest for 10 minutes out of the fridge at room temperature.
- Cut Lemon into quarters, leave 1/2 out for salmon.
- In a small bowl mix 1/4 lemon juice and 1 tbsp of Cream of Balsamic, set aside.
- In a saute pan add 2 tbsp of Olive Oil on Medium heat.
- Sprinkle a pinch of salt and pepper on each side of salmon.
- Add Salmon to already hot pan and cook 4 minutes on each side, after flipping salmon add 1/4 lemon to top of salmon.
- Plate Salmon then drizzle balsamic on top.
- Cut up parsley and add on top of salmon.
- Add more salt and pepper to taste.