Antipasti : Baked Garlic Calamari
Baked Garlic CalamariCOOKING TIME: 30 Minutes
SERVING SIZE: Makes 6 servings
- 1/4 cup My Brothers Olive Oil
- 3 large garlic cloves minced
- 1 package of smashed Isola Crouton Sticks
- 1/4 cup chopped Italian parsley
- 2 packages of Isola Calamari
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Fresh lemon wedges
- 1 Egg
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Line a baking dish with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine My Brothers Olive Oil, garlic, crouton sticks and parsley.
- In a small bowl mix egg.
- Place Calamari onto the baking dish. Drizzle additional olive oil on top and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake uncovered 10 minutes then flip over and bake for an additional ten minutes.
- Remove and liberally squeeze fresh lemon juice over shrimp before serving.