Antipasti : Mini Tapenade Beef Wellingtons
Mini Tapenade Beef WellingtonsCOOKING TIME: 25 Minutes
SERVING SIZE: 5 (makes 25 in total)
- 1 package frozen puffed pastry (room temperature) cut into 3 inch circles
- 3 tbsp Isola My Brother's Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 25 - 1 inch chunks beef tenderloin (approx. 2 1/2 lbs)
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- Course ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp thyme
- 6 oz Kalamata Tapenade
- Add extra virgin olive oil to hot sauté pan. Add the beef tenderloin chunks and seasonings and quickly brown over high heat. Do not over crowd, cook in 2 batches if necessary.
- Spread one tablespoon Kalamata Tapenade on 3 inch pastry circle leaving 1/2 inch boarder. Top with cube beef of tenderloin. Brush rim of dough with water fold in half and seal edges.
- Bake in 350 degree preheated oven till puffed are golden brown.
- Let cool then serve.
Add Recipe Kit To Cart