1. Take out Mozzarella Ball from container and lay on a paper towel to allow some of the moisture to be absorbed
2. Slice Cherry Tomatoes into fourths and place in a large bowl.
3. Add Olive oil to the tomatoes and stir mixture.
4. Cut mozzarella into small squares close to the size of the cut up tomatoes.
5. In a serving bowl lay tomatoes and mozzarella into the bowl in layers to ensure it is well mixed without physcially mixing them. Be gentle with the cheese so it does not break apart.
6. Top off with a drizzle of Isola Cream of Balsamic to make a beautiful salad.Add Recipe Kit To Cart
A fresh and delicious salad that can also be used as a dip for a party!