Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Serving Size: 4
1 pound of grated Soft Pecorino Cheese
1/4 cup of shredded fresh Basil
3/4 cup of white wine
2 tablespoon of Garlic Olive Oil
Isola Crouton Sticks (for dipping)
Add Recipe Kit To Cart
- In a heavy saucepan combine the garlic olive oil and wine, then bring it to a boil on medium-high heat.
- Reduce to medium- low heat and add half of the grated cheese continuously stirring until melted before added the other half and stir.
- Add the shredded pieces of basil and mix well before pouring into a warm fonduta pot.
To complete the meal we recommend these other courses:
- Second Course: Creamy Seafood Linguine
- Third Course: Coffee Ricotta Tiramisu