Antipasti : Prosciutto wrapped Asparagus with Balsamic Drizzle
Prosciutto wrapped Asparagus with Balsamic DrizzleCOOKING TIME: 15 minutes
SERVING SIZE: 5-6
- 15 pieces of thinly slice Prociuto
- 15 Thick Pieces of Asparagus
- 3 Tablespoons of La Vecchia Aged Balsamic
- 3 Tablespoons of My Brothers Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Place a rack 1/2 foot away from the heat of your oven and heat the oven to Broil.
- On a baking sheet place the asparagus on a baking sheet, drizzle it with the olive oil, and season with salt and pepper ensure the asapargus are well coated.
- Wrap each piece of asparagus with the prosciutto in a downward spiral. Make sure the prosciutto is wrapped tightly.
- Place each spear back on the baking sheet without allowing them to touch.
- Broil for three minutes then flip them over. Continue to Broil for another three minutes allow the prosciutto to become crisp.
- Remove from oven and transfer to a serving plate. Drizzle the balsamic over the pieces once slightly cooled.
A wonderful appetizer that is quick to make and very popular.