Antipasti : Roman Bruschetta
Roman BruschettaCOOKING TIME: 2 Hours and 15 Minutes
SERVING SIZE: 6
- Isola Chopped Tomatoes 14oz
- Isola Mediterranean Olives Mix
- Isola My Brothers Olive Oil
- Isola 2 Leaf Balsamic Vinegar
- Isola Zesty Garlic Bruschetta
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Fresh Basil
1) In large bowl add drained tomatoes. Next smash olives with hard item such as a rolling pin and add to bowl. Stir lightly.
2) Add 2 tablespoons of Olive oil and 1 table spoon of balsamic. Next season dip with Chopped basil, salt and pepper. Remember salt brings out a lot of flavors with tomatoes so be liberal with you salt while tasting it to get it just right.
3) Lightly stir mixture before serving. Best result is to leave Brushetta to chill in fridge for two hours to fully blend flavors.
4) Top each bruschetta crisp bread with mix for the perfect bite!Add Recipe Kit To Cart