Antipasti : Spinach Balls with Mushroom Cream Sauce
Spinach Balls with Mushroom Cream SauceCOOKING TIME: 1/2 hour
SERVING SIZE: 8
- 2 Packages of Isola Crouton Sticks
- 3 Eggs Beaten
- 10 oz of Frozen Spinach(cooked and drained)
- 1 Small Onion
- 1/4 cup of Butter
- 1/4 cup of Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese
- 1 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Rosemary
- 1 tsp Parsley
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1 cup Chopped Mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Mix all ingredients for spinach ball together in a large bowl
- On a oiled baking sheet form spinach mixture into 1 1/2 inch balls.
- Cook at 350° F for 20 minutes.
Begin cooking Mushroom Cream Sauce:
- In a saucepan begin cooking the can of mushroom soup and add in other ingredients.
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly for mushroom sauce and heat until warm
Once finished let spinach balls cool before coating with mushroom cream sauce and enjoy!Add Recipe Kit To Cart
A wonderful appetizer that is easy to make and great to freeze to enjoy later. Add a mushroom cream sauce to give it an additional gourmet look.