Spinach Dumplings with Bagna Cauda
Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
Serving Size: 6-8
1 1/2 of thick bread crumbs
1/2 cup of ricotta cheese
8 oz of sauted spinach
1/3 cup of My Brothers Olive Oil
1 whole egg
1 cup of milk
1 cup of grated parmesan cheese
6 cloves of minced garlic
12 anchovy fillets finely chopped
6 tablespoons of butter at room temperature
- In a large mixing bowl add breadcrumbs, ricotta cheese, spinach, the whole egg, milk, salt (to taste), parmesan, and the olive oil to create the dough.
- As you roll the dough in your hands make dough balls about 1 1/2- 2 inchs wide.
- Boil a large pot of water and add the dough one at a time to the water, they will begin to float to the top of the water when they are ready.
- To create a little crisp to the dumplings add them a few at a time to a pan with oliove oil and lightly brown each side.
- In another saucepan add the butter, 1/2 cup tablespoon of olive, anchovies, garlic over low heat and stir. Add pepper, salt or other seasoning to taste and pour over doumpling before serving.
Add Recipe Kit To Cart
Bagna Cauda is a traditional Northern Italian dip is served with vegetables and breads to create a more complex flavor.