Antipasti : Sun Dried Tomato Stuffed Bread
Sun Dried Tomato Stuffed BreadCOOKING TIME: 15 Minutes
SERVING SIZE: 8
- 8 multi grain dinner rolls
- 1 container of Isola Imports Sundried Tomato butter
- 1 tablespoon of rosemary
- 8 oz of provolone or mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Create lines into dinner rolls about 3/4 of an inch apart and and an inch deep.
- In each slot spread butter and stuff cheese.
- On top of each roll add more butter and a sprinkle of the rosemary.
- Place all rolls onto a baking sheet and put into the preheated oven for 10 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- Let cool slightly and serve!