Brunch : Homemade Blueberry Pancakes
Homemade Blueberry PancakesCOOKING TIME: 20 Minutes
SERVING SIZE: 4-6
- 1 Egg (lightly beaten)
- 1 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 lemon (zested)
- 1/2 stick Butter
- 1/4 cup Casa Giulia Blueberry Preserves
- 1/2 Cup of Mascapone Cheese
- 1 Cup of Blueberries
- 1 tablespoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 3/4 cups of flour
1) Combine the flour, baking powder, sugar, and cinnamon in a large bowl. In another bowl, combine the egg, buttermilk, lemon zest, and melted butter.
2) Combine both bowls and mix until well blended with small lumps
3) Heat a griddle to medium heat. Grease lightly with butter.
4) Drop spoonfuls of batter onto the griddle, and when bubbles begin to form on the surface, carefully drop blueberries into the pancakes, then flip. Once golden brown on both sides, about 3 minutes per side, transfer to a plate in the oven to keep warm.
1) In a bowl add cheese and preserves together to create a smooth topping. Add to lightly cooled pancakes and serve!Add Recipe Kit To Cart