Brunch : Omelet with courgette flowers
Omelet with courgette flowersCOOKING TIME: 30 Minutes
SERVING SIZE: 4
- 6 eggs
- 4 courgette flowers
- 3 baby courgettes
- 125g tuna in oil
- 250 g fresh ricotta cheese
- Balsamic Vinegar (to taste)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Parmigiano Reggiano
- Fill food processor with tuna and ricotta. Blend well until smooth and add balsamic vinegar to taste.
- Beat eggs well in a seperate bowl and add courgettes. Add salt, pepper, and cheese to taste.
- Cook egg mixture into thin omelets.
- Let omelets cool before filling with tuna spread, then roll.
- Cut into smaller pieces and serve with balsamic.