Brunch : Truffle Frittata
Truffle FrittataCOOKING TIME: 15 minutes
SERVING SIZE: 4
- 2 oz La Rustichella Black Sliced Truffles
- 6 eggs
- 4 tbsp cream
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1-2 tbsp My Brother's Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- Dice Sliced Truffles and reserve two slices to finish dish. Beat the eggs, cream, salt, pepper and add the truffles.
- Heat My Brother's Olive Oil in a cast iron pan or Frittata pan, add the egg mixture and allow it to set.
- Cook over med-low heat about 8 minutes.
- To finish top of Frittata, place under broiler for 2 minutes until golden brown. If using a Frittata pan flip to cook other side for 2 minutes.
- Place plate over pan to flip Frittata onto serving dish. Sprinkle with lemon juice. Decorate with the two reserved truffle slices and serve immediately.