Cocktail Hour : Balsamic Whiskey Cocktail
Balsamic Whiskey CocktailCOOKING TIME: 5 minutes
SERVING SIZE: 1
- 1 or 2 dashes orange bitters
- 1 lemon and peel
- 2 ounces rye whiskey
- 1 teaspoon Demerara sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Isola Cream of Balsamic
- 1 teaspoon of hot water
- In your shaker place sugar and hot water for a simple syrup (Or purchase your own simple syrup).
- Stir until dissolved, adding a little more water if needed.
- Add rye, bitters, a lemon juice, cream of balsamic and stir again. Add several ice cubes and stir well to chill.
- Strain into an old-fashioned glass, add 2 or 3 big ice cubes, twist lemon peel over the top and drop it in.
- Add drizzle of Cream of Balsamic if you want more flavor.