Cocktail Hour : Italian Bloody Mary
Italian Bloody MaryCOOKING TIME: 15 minutes
SERVING SIZE: 4
- 4 Celery Sticks
- 1 Tablespoon Parsley
- 1 Tablespoon Basil
- 1/2 Tablespoon Horseradish
- Isola Green Cerignola Olives (Garnish)
- 1 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 10 oz Ice Cold Vodka
- 1 Teaspoon Tabasco sauce or Red Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Truffle Salt
- 1 Teaspoon of Black Course Pepper
- Lemon Wedge for Garnish
- Isola Tomato Puree
- Put Puree, parsley, sea salt, pepper, lemon juice, horseradish, Tabasco, and basil into a bowl and stir until thoroughly mixed together. .
- Assemble drinks by mixing a teaspoon truffle salt and 1 teaspoon finely ground fresh pepper on a small plate. Moisten outside of rim of each glass with lemon wedge, then dip rim in salt and pepper. For an extra kick and cayenne pepper into mixture. Fill each glass with ice and 1-1 1/2 ounce (2-3 tablespoons) vodka, then top with about 2/3 cup juice. Add Celery sticks to drinks and olives to garnish.
- Other Garnishes that can be added include Cheeses, Pickles, Tomatoes, Carrot Sticks, Prosciutto, Salami, and Shrimp.