Desserts : Balsamic Cream Raspberry Brownies
Balsamic Cream Raspberry BrowniesCOOKING TIME: 45 minutes
SERVING SIZE: 10-12
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 6 oz. Chopped Dark Chocolate
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp. Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 5 large eggs, whisked
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- Course Sea Salt (optional)
- Chocolate Syrup (optional)
- Organic Wild Berry Cream of Balsamic (to drizzle)
- 4 tbsp of Coconut Oil
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line pan with a tsp of coconut oil and a light coating of flour.
- In a large bowl, slowly melt the butter with the dark chocolate over a double boiler. Stir constantly to make sure there is no burning or clumping until completely melted.
- Remove from the heat & stir in the coconut oil, eggs, raspberry balsamic, & sugar then stir until well blended
- In a separate bowl add cocoa powder, salt and flour until well stirred. Combine the two bowls and stir until all dry and wet ingredients are blended with no lumps.
- Pour into your greased pan and bake on center rack for approximately 30 minutes at 325 degrees. Allow to cool in the pan for 10 minutes before cutting.
- Drizzle Isola Organic Wild Berry Cream of Balsamic and Sea Salt on top to add flavor.