Desserts : Coffee Ricotta Tiramisu
Coffee Ricotta TiramisuCOOKING TIME: 4 hours and 20 minutes
SERVING SIZE: Serves 4
- 12 Italian ladyfingers
- ¾ cup freshly brewed coffee, use espresso for best results
- 1 Isola Coffee Ricotta
- 2 Tablespoons of Amaretto Liquor
- Cocoa powder
- 2 Tablespoons of Sugar
- Brew Coffee or Espresso and pour into a bowl. Dip the 6 ladyfingers into the coffee avoiding getting them very soggy by flipping over quickly.
- Place in a small dish preferably 4x6 or break them up to the size of a small pan.
- In a small food processor or blender, combine the coffee ricotta, Amaretto and sugar, then tip in about ¼ cup of coffee from the dipping bowl. Mix well, until smooth.
- Spread over lady fingers in pan.
- Place a second layer of ladyfingers on top of ricotta mixture after dipping them also in coffee.
- Layer remaining ricotta mixture ontop
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight for best results.
- Serve sprinkled with cocoa powder.
To complete the meal we recommend these other courses: