Desserts : Lemon Ricotta Trifle
Lemon Ricotta TrifleCOOKING TIME: 10 Minutes
SERVING SIZE: 4
- 1 Lemon Baked Ricotta
- 2 Cups heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 Cups of whipped cream
- 1 package of amaretti cookies (crushed slightly)
- Cut Ricotta cheese into small cubes and add to a small dish with whipping cream.
- Blend thoroughly until cheese is soft and custard like.
- In four small dishes add in layer of amaretti cookies, then lemon blend, and whipped cream then repeat once more.
- Leave in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
A beautiful and light dessert that is easy to prepare.