Desserts : Sour Cherry Sauce and Panna Cotta
Sour Cherry Sauce and Panna CottaCOOKING TIME: 15 minutes
SERVING SIZE: 8
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup sour cream
- pinch of salt
- 2 teaspoons of gelatin
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- Sour Cherry Preserves
- Add Milk and gelatin to a sauce pan and stir. Then let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Put saucepan on Medium-low heat and stir until steaming but not boil.
- Then add whipping cream, sugar, salt and vanilla while stirring. Stir until dissolved but do not let boil.
- Take off of heat and let sit for 5 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl add sour cream and whip it while adding cream in saucepan until smooth.
- Split mixed cream into 8 small bowls and put in fridge for 4-6 hours.
- Remove from fridge and add preserves for sweetness and serve!