Desserts : Strawberry No Bake Cake Roll Up
Strawberry No Bake Cake Roll UpCOOKING TIME: 4 hours
SERVING SIZE: 8-10
- 26 Lady Fingers
- 3 tablespoons of Sugar
- 1 1/2 cups of heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 container of Fresh Chopped Strawberries
- 1 1/2 cups of milk
- Sugar Powder (optional)
- Dip each lady finger into milk, avoid breaking them by dipping them lightly.
- Create two rows of 13 lady fingers on top of plastic wrap on a cooking sheet or large serving plate.
- Cover with another sheet of plastic wrap then place them into your refrigerator for a minimum of 4 hours.
- Add sugar and heavy whipping cream into a mixing bowl, whisk until the cream begins to stiffen.
- Add a layer of the whip cream and strawberries on top of the cooled ladyfingers.
- Using the plastic wrap, roll the ladyfingers into a large tube shape. Bring the ends of the lady fingers together.
- Let cool in the refrigerator for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Lay gently onto your serving plate and cut off both ends to create a clean look.
- Connect the dividing lady fingers with additional whip cream and top off cake with sugar powder.