Easy Weekday Dinners : Calzone al Porcini
Calzone al PorciniCOOKING TIME: 30 Minutes
SERVING SIZE: Yields 4 servings
- 1 can Isola Chopped Tomatoes
- 8 oz Ricotta cheese
- 6 oz Isola Bufala Mozzarella
- 1 oz Porcini Mushrooms
- 3-4 tbsp Chopped basil
- 3 tbsp My Brothers Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese grated
- Pre-heated oven to 475 degrees.
- Follow the directions according to the package how to prepare the porcini mushrooms.
- Drain the can of chopped tomatoes (saving some of the juice for flavor). Arrange the tomatoes on the pizza dough.
- Crumble the ricotta finely dice the mozzarella and porcini mushroom and combine with the ricotta and basil. Add the olive oil, some of the tomatoe juice and beat until smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Arrange the mixture on the pizza dough and sprinkle with grated parmesan.
- Fold the pizza over to form a semicircle and press together well at the edges.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 475 degrees.
Add Recipe Kit To Cart