Easy Weekday Dinners : Fusilli Pasta with Tomato Basil Pesto
Fusilli Pasta with Tomato Basil PestoCOOKING TIME: 25 Minutes
SERVING SIZE: 2-3
- 2 oz My Brother's Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 oz sliced onions
- 3 oz Isola Basil Pesto
- 1 ~ 14 oz can Isola Peeled Tomatoes
- salt and pepper to season
- 2 oz Isola Organic Classic Cream of Balsamic
- 1 ~ 17 oz package Isola Fresh Fusilli Pasta
- Fresh Basil Leaves
- Pour olive oil into a heavy sauce pot. Add the sliced onions and cook until transparent in color.
- Add the basil pesto, whole tomatoes, organic balsamic cream and salt & pepper. Simmer for 15 minutes at low heat.
- Add water to a stockpot salt and bring to boil. Add the fusilli pasta and cook to al dente for 3 minutes.
- Drain and fold pasta into the sauce. Garnish with fresh basil leaves and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Romeo & Sons Pittsburgh, PA