Easy Weekday Dinners : Isola Sweet Potato Gnocchi with Peppers, Italian Sausage, and Spinach.
Isola Sweet Potato Gnocchi with Peppers, Italian Sausage, and Spinach.COOKING TIME: 25 Minutes
SERVING SIZE: 3-4
- Isola Sweet Potato Gnocchi
- 1 tbsp My Brother's Olive Oil
- 8 oz of Italian Sausage
- 1/2 cup of chopped onions
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- salt and pepper
- 1 jar of Isola Grilled Red Peppers
- 1 cup of sauteed spinach
- In a large pan add My brothers olive oil, sausage, onion, garlic, red peppers, salt, and ground pepper.
- In a separate pan cook Isola Sweet Potato Gnocchi.
- When sausage mixture is fully cooked and the gnocchi is drained, combine with the sauteed spinach.
- Finish off with cheese and enjoy!