Easy Weekday Dinners : Tartufo Baked Potatoes
Tartufo Baked PotatoesCOOKING TIME:
SERVING SIZE: Choose one medium baking potato per serving (each about 6 ounces)
- Baking Potatoes ~ one for each serving
- Isola Truffle Butter
- Olive Oil (optional)
- Sea Salt (optional)
- Choose one medium baking potato per serving (each about 6 ounces) . Russets are a good choice.
- Rinse in cold water and scrub away any soil. Pierce skins with a sharp knife in a few places to prevent potatoes from bursting in the oven. If you prefer a softer skin; rub the skins with Isola Olive Oil. You may also like to roll the potatoes lightly in sea salt.
- Wrap in aluminum foil. For a crisper skin that is so good to eat - leave off the oil and the aluminum foil.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for about one hour. If you are baking more than four at the same time an extra 15 minutes baking time may be needed.
- Now here's the best part ~ don't be skimpy with the Isola Italian Truffle Butter! Dollop it on, mix it in or even whip it in for a twice baked Tartufo Baked Potato!