Flavors of Autumn : Bean and Chestnut Soup with Vincotto
Bean and Chestnut Soup with VincottoCOOKING TIME: 40 Minutes
SERVING SIZE: Serves 4
- 3 cups of chicken stock, low sodium
- 1 - 14oz Isola Garbanzo Beans
- 1 1/4 cup dried chestnuts soaked overnight and drained
- 2 clove garlic
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 tsp My Brothers Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Cup of Fregula
- Heat chicken stock till simmer add garbanzo beans, chestnuts, garlic, and vincotto.
- Cook for 20 minutes or until chestnuts have softened.
- Add Fregula and cook for 10 Minutes
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Add parsley and remove from heat.
- Finish off with My Brothers Extra Virgin Olive Oil and leave it to rest for a few minutes. Serve hot and add more pepper and olive oil if desired.