Flavors of Autumn : White Truffle Pumpkin Risotto
White Truffle Pumpkin RisottoCOOKING TIME: 30 Minutes
SERVING SIZE: 2
- 1 Tablespoon of Butter
- 1 Tablespoon of My Brothers Olive Oil
- 1/2 Onion
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup of mushrooms
- 1 cups Isola Arborio rice
- 1 container of White Truffle Pumpkin Creamy Spread
- 1 1/2- 2 cups of hot stock (chicken or vegetable)
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- pinch of pepper
- 1/4 cup of fresh parsley
- In a saucepan add the butter, olive oil, onion and garlic to medium high heat.
- Add the Arborio rice and coat with the butter for one minute.
- Stir in the pumpkin spread and mushrooms.
- Pour 1 cup of the hot stock to pan and stir until completely absorbed.
- Allow the mixture to simmer not boil so adjust heat if it starts to boil, around medium to medium low heat.
- Continue stirring and adding stock one cup at a time until the stock is all absorbed and the rice is tender.
- Stir in the parmesan cheese, seasoning and parsley.
- Add some more cheese for additional flavor, water cress, and dried pumpkin.
- Serve immediately.
The perfect gourmet risotto that is easy to make a great to enjoy!