For Your Crockpot : Balsamic Chicken
Balsamic ChickenCOOKING TIME: 5 hours
SERVING SIZE: 4-5
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of Isola Organic Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
- 1/4 cup of chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- 2 teaspoons of thyme
- 1/4 jar of chopped Isola Calabrian Peppers
- 3 sliced tomatoes
- salt and ground pepper (to taste)
- 2 teaspoons of rosemary
- 1 tbsp of minced garlic
- Fresh Basil (topping)
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 cups of potatoes
- 1 jar of Isola Grilled Peppers
- In a bowl add Isola Organic Balsamic Vinegar of Modena, chicken broth, brown sugar, tyme, rosemary, oregano, chopped up calabrian peppers, salt, pepper and garlic.
- In a slow cooker add the chopped onoins and potatoes to the bottom.
- Next add your chicken on top of that layer and then pour the bowl on contents on top.
- Cook on high for four hours.
- Add Isola Grilled Peppers and tomatoes to the dish then cook until chicken is tender (about a hour).
- Top off with more salt and pepper to taste as well as the fresh basil.