For Your Crockpot : Balsamic Chili
Balsamic ChiliCOOKING TIME: 2 hours and 15 minutes
SERVING SIZE: 6-8
- 1 pound of ground meat (turkey or beef) optional
- 2 diced onions
- 1 diced green pepper
- 5 Chopped Isola Calabrian Peppers
- 1 can (14oz) of Isola Tomatoes
- 1 Isola Tomato Puree
- 2 tablespoons of chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 can (14 oz) of kidney beans
- 1 can (14 oz) of cannellini beans
- 1 can (14 oz) of black beans
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup of water
- Salt (to taste)
- Isola Cream of Balsamic (topping)
- Green Onion (topping)
- Shredded Cheese (topping)
- Sour Cream (topping)
- Cook meat (optional), onions, and the green peppers in a large pan with a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Add all other ingredients into the crockpot once meat is browned and bring to boil.
- Lower the temperature to low and cover for 1-2 hours.
- Place sour cream, cheese, green onion, and balsamic topper on top and serve!