For Your Crockpot : Italian Beef
Italian BeefCOOKING TIME: 5 hours
SERVING SIZE: 10
- 3 cups of water
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- 1 teaspoon of basil
- 1 teaspoon of onion salt
- 1 teaspoon of parsley
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 package of Italian Dressing seasoning
- 5 pound rump roast
- 1 package of Isola Italian Peppers (topping)
- 1 package of Isola Spicy Calabrian Peppers (optional topping)
- Provolone Cheese (for sandwich topping)
- 2 chopped carrots
- 10 chopped potatoes
- Combine all ingredients except for topping into a crock pot and stir well over meat.
- Cook for 4 to 5 hours on High (if you are choosing a smaller piece of meat be careful with cook time)
- Pull meat apart with a fork and serve.
- For sandwiches add toppings to a hoagie roll that is lightly dipped in the dressing.