1) In a large bowl add the beef, pork, eggs, onions, pepper, salt, parsley, cheese, garlic and crouton sticks.
2) Use Olive Oil to lightly coat a baking pan.
3) With your hands blend the meat mixture and create 1-2 inch balls then place them onto the baking sheet.
4) Broil the meat balls for five minutes on each side in the oven.
5) Carefully move the meatballs to a slow cooker. Top with the crushed tomatoes, tomato puree, tomato sauce, bay leaves, red pepper flakes and Italian seasoning.
6) Cover the pot and cook for 4 hours on low. Be careful when stirring the meatballs to avoid breaking them.
7) Add salt and pepper to taste and serve!Add Recipe Kit To Cart