For Your Crockpot : Minestrone Soup
Minestrone SoupCOOKING TIME: 6-8 hours
SERVING SIZE: 6-7
- 6 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 3 chopped celery ribs
- 2 chopped carrots
- 2 chopped onions
- 1 chopped zucchini
- 1/2 cup of barley
- 1 can of Isola Garbanzo Beans
- 1 tablespoon of fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon of thyme
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/3 teaspoon of pepper
- 1 (28oz) can of Isola Peeled Tomatoes
- Cheese (topping)
- 2 cups of Isola Penne pasta
- Combine all ingredients except for zucchini and pasta into slow cooker and cook on low for 6 hours (until vegetables are soft).
- After 5 1/2 hours cook pasta and add the zucchini and pasta to the soup.
- Top off with grated cheese and enjoy!