For Your Crockpot : Primavera Risotto
Primavera RisottoCOOKING TIME: 2 hours
SERVING SIZE: 8
- 5 tablespoons of butter (unsalted)
- 2 cups of Isola Arborio Rice
- 1 cup of white wine (dry)
- 5 cups of chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 chopped yellow onion
- 2 minced cloves of garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon of saffron
- 1 teaspoon of ground pepper
- Truffle salt
- 1 zucchini chopped
- 1 carrot chopped
- In a skillet pan add onion, 3 tablespoons of butter, garlic, salt, saffron and pepper. Stir lightly and let brown.
- Add rice for 2 minutes then add wine. Reduce heat to medium and let the wine evaporate.
- Add all contents including carrots and zucchini into slow cooker with chicken stock.
- Cook on high for 2 hours.
- Add butter, parmesan cheese and top off with Truffle Salt.