For Your Crockpot : Slow Cooker Cheesy Pasta
Slow Cooker Cheesy PastaCOOKING TIME: 2-4 hours
SERVING SIZE: 6-8
- 3 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 pound of Isola Penne Rigate
- 3 cups of whole milk
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 Teaspoon of Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
- 1 package of broken up Isola Crouton Sticks
- Fresh Parsley for topping
- In your slow cooker add all ingredients but set aside 1 half cup of cheese.
- Stir ingredients well and make sure all pasta is covered.
- Cook on low for 2-3 hours and check that the pasta is done and fully absorbed.
- Sprinkle the additional cheese and crouton sticks crumbs on pasta for last 30 minutes.
- Top with fresh parsley and serve!