Gluten Free : Gluten Free Gnocchi with Peas and Pancetta
Gluten Free Gnocchi with Peas and PancettaCOOKING TIME: 30 Minutes
SERVING SIZE: 2
- 1/2 minced shallot
- 1 cup cream
- 2 tablespoons Isola Roasted Garlic Butter
- 1 cup of Shredded Pecorino
- 1 teaspoon of Fine Sea Salt
- 1 package of Isola Gluten Free Mini Gnocchi
- 1 1/2 cups of Peas
- 1/3 pound of Pancetta
- In a sauce pan add butter and shallot then saute for two minutes over medium heat. Add cream, sea salt, and cheese; lower heat to low and let simmer for twenty minutes stirring occasionally to prevent burning.
- Cook peas to a soft consistency and saute pancetta until a light crisp.
- Cook gnocchi until al dente then add all ingredients to sauce and stir together.
- Plate dishes and Enjoy!