Gluten Free : Isola Sweet Potato Gnocchi with Mushroom Cream Sauce
Isola Sweet Potato Gnocchi with Mushroom Cream SauceCOOKING TIME: 20 minutes
SERVING SIZE: 3-4
- 1 bag of Isola Fresh Sweet Potato Gnocchi
- 2 1/2 cups of chopped mushrooms
- 1 tbsp of My Brother's Olive Oil
- 1 cup of chopped white onion
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 2 sprigs of thyme
- 1 cup of light cream
- 1 cup of chicken broth
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 tbsp of Parmesan cheese
- In a large pan add My brothers olive oil, onion, garlic, salt, pepper, and mushrooms.
- Saute lightly to soften before adding a cup of chicken broth.
- After stirring well add the cup of cream and stir well.
- Put sauce on medium high temperature and add gnocchi.
- Top with the sprigs of thyme and press them into the sauce.
- Let cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Finish off with cheese and enjoy!