Gluten Free : Polenta with Baccala (Cod) and Cherry Tomatoes
Polenta with Baccala (Cod) and Cherry TomatoesCOOKING TIME: 40 Minutes
SERVING SIZE: 4
- 1 lb Cod Fish
- 1 lb Instant Polenta, Follow directions on package
- 1 - 14 oz can Isola Cherry Tomatoes
- 3 tbsp My Brothers Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Italian chopped parsley
- Brown Baccala (Cod) in the olive oil. Then remove cod from the pan.
- Add the cherry tomatoes to the pan and sauté for 5 minutes. Add the Baccala and cook for 3 minutes.
- Place mixture on top of polenta.
- Sprinkle with chopped Italian Parlsey and finish off by drizzling with Olive Oil.
Chefs Hint: Use a 3-1 ratio of Chicken Stock to Polenta. Boil chicken stock, add polenta, stir, and serve. For an additional alternative add Gorgonzola cheese with the polenta and you will start to really enjoy polenta.