Gluten Free : Seafood & Gnocchi in a White Wine Sauce
Seafood & Gnocchi in a White Wine SauceCOOKING TIME: 30 Minutes
SERVING SIZE: 2-3
- 1 Package of Isola Seafood Salad
- 1 cup of Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons of unsalted butter
- 1 lb of Isola Fresh Gluten Free Mini Gnocchi
- Fresh Parsely finely cut (garnish)
- 2 cups of Arugala
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 1/2 cups of white wine
- 4 cloves of minced garlic
- 3 shallots
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Cook the Fresh Gnocchi for 3-5 minutes in the pot. They should begin to float on top when ready. When finished set the gnocchi aside on a wet paper towel in a bowl.
- In a deep pan add the butter and shallots and cook for 3-5 minutes. then add the minced garlic for another 2 minutes.
- Add the white wine to the pan next. For a creamier sauce add 1 cup of heavy cream. Let simmer for 2 minutes.
- Next add the lemon to the sauce. Add the gnocchi and the seafood and allow them to soak in the sauce for 5 minutes. Plate the dish with the Cheese, Arugala and Parsely.