Gourmet Meals : Baked Garlicky Shrimp
Baked Garlicky ShrimpCOOKING TIME: 20 Minutes
SERVING SIZE: Makes 6 servings
- 1/4 cup Isola My Brothers Olive Oil
- 3 large garlic cloves; minced
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped Italian parsley
- 1 lb extra-large shrimp; peeled and de-veined
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Fresh lemon wedges
1) Preheat oven to 450F.
2) Spray a baking dish with nonfat cooking spray and set aside.
3) In a large bowl combine My Brothers Olive Oil, garlic, bread crumbs and parsley.
4) Lay the shrimp in the baking dish. Top with bread crumb mixture. Drizzle additional olive oil on top and season with salt and pepper. Bake uncovered 10 minutes.
5) Remove and liberally squeeze fresh lemon juice over shrimp before serving.
Add Recipe Kit To Cart