Gourmet Meals : Creamy Seafood Linguine
Creamy Seafood LinguineCOOKING TIME: 20 minutes
SERVING SIZE: 4
- 1 pound of Isola Linguine Pasta
- 1/4 cup of Isola Organic Olive Oil
- 2 packs of Isola Seafood Salad
- 1/4 cup of dry white wine
- 3/4 cups of heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons of rosemary
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- parmesan cheese
- Cook Linguine pasta to al dente and reserve 1 cup of pasta water.
- In a skillet saute garlic, seafood, and olive oil. Add the wine and let it cook until partially absorbed.
- Add cream to skillet and lower temperature to let it simmer and thicken.
- Add the lemon juice, rosemary, butter and additional salt/pepper to taste.
- Mix the pasta into the sauce and add the pasta water to keep sauce moist.
- Serve with parmesan cheese and enjoy!
To complete the meal we recommend these other courses: