Gourmet Meals : Fresh Orecchiette with Rapini
Fresh Orecchiette with RapiniCOOKING TIME: 25 Minutes
SERVING SIZE: 3-4
- 2 Package of Fresh Isola Orecchiette
- 1 lb Rapini
- 3 tbsp My Brother's Olive Oil
- 2 small onions; sliced
- 1 package of Isola Anchovies
- 1/4 lb Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese
- Isola Crouton sticks
- Hot Pepper Flakes (optional)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Add Orecchiette and Rapini to salted boiling water. Cook for 5 minutes. Drain and reserve 1 cup of the water.
- While pasta is cooking, slice and saute the 2 onions until carmelized. Add anchovies and cook until melted. Add the pasta and rapini to mixture. Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle with grated Cheese, hot pepper flakes(optional) and crumbled Crouton sticks then serve.