Gourmet Meals : Fusilli alla Romana
Fusilli alla RomanaCOOKING TIME: 20 Minutes
SERVING SIZE: 2-3
- 1 package of Isola Fresh Fusilli
- 1/2lb Grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 1 tsp Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 6 tbsp Isola Organic Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Chopped Italian Parsley
- Cook Fresh Fusilli al dente about 3-5 minutes. If using Bronze Cut cook about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain and reserve a 1/8 cup of the water.
- Sauté garlic in the olive oil until golden brown. Add the Black Pepper and Romano Cheese to the pan.
- Add fusilli to mixture along with a 1/8 cup of the reserved water from the pasta. Sauté for 1 minute. Top with chopped parsley.