Gourmet Meals : Grilled Steak with Blue Cheese Butter
Grilled Steak with Blue Cheese ButterCOOKING TIME: 15 minutes
SERVING SIZE: 1
- Your favorite steak cut
- Isola Blue Cheese Butter
- Coarse Sea Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Fire up your grill and heat to high. Place each room temperature, salted and peppered steak on the grill.
- Sear the meat then reduce heat to medium or move to a spot on the grill that is away from the main heat and cook approximately 3 to 5 minutes per side depending on the desired doneness and thickness of the meat.
- When it is perfectly done to your taste - remove from the grill and immediately add Isola Blue Cheese Butter.
- Let the steak rest for a couple of minutes on a warm tray or platter.
- Enjoy! A note about cut ~ rib-eye is excellent for grilling; tender and juicy and especially good with the Blue Cheese Butter but it is also good with Isola Truffle Butter or Roasted Garlic Butter.