Isola Balsamic Glazed Steak
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Serving Size: 1-2
2 tablespoons of Isola Organic Cream of Balsamic
1 tablespoon of butter
1 8 oz sirloin steak
2 tablespoons of dry red wine
salt and pepper
- Begin by adding the butter to a pan on medium high heat.
- On both sides of steak add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add steak to hot pan and let it sit for three minutes.
- Flip steak over onto to back and cook for three minutes.
- Flip on either side for three minutes.
- Add two tablespoons of dry wine to pan.
- Add 1 tablespoon of Isola Organic Cream of Balsamic.
- Flip steak over and add other tablespoon of Isola Organic Cream of Balsamic.
- Plate steak and add sauce from pan.
- Gently cut up parsley and add to steak.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
Optional: Cook your steak on a grill rather than in a pan for extra flavor.
Add Recipe Kit To Cart