Gourmet Meals : Linguine Pasta with Black Truffles
Linguine Pasta with Black TrufflesCOOKING TIME: 20 Minutes
SERVING SIZE: 3-4
- 1 lb Isola Linguine Pasta
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 3 oz Black Truffle Oil
- 1/4 lb Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese grated
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Parsley
- 3 oz Black Tartufette, shaved Truffles
- In a large pot bring the water and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt to a boil. Add the pasta and cook until al dente about 8-10 minutes.
- Drain well and place in a mixing bowl. Add 3 oz of the truffle oil, 1/4 cup of the cheese, remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt, the black pepper, parsley and mix well.
- To serve garnish with the tartufette and sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Serve immediately.
Add Recipe Kit To Cart