Gourmet Meals : Linguine with Crabmeat
Linguine with CrabmeatCOOKING TIME: 20 Minutes
SERVING SIZE: 3-4
- 1 lb Isola Linguine Pasta
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 6 cloves minced garlic
- 1/4 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup My Brothers Olive Oil
- 1 -28 oz can Isola Chopped Tomatoes
- 3/4 lb crabmeat (frozen or fresh)
- 1/4 cup sherry wine
- Saute' onions, celery, garlic and parsley in olive oil until clear.
- Add crabmeat and sherry. Simmer for five minutes then add tomatoes either in their whole form or lightly chopped.
- While ingredients reduce, in another pot cook Pasta al' dente 8-10 minutes, drain and place in bowl.
- Toss until well mixed. Serve hot over Linguine.