Gourmet Meals : Linguine with Mussels and White Wine
Linguine with Mussels and White WineCOOKING TIME: 25 Minutes
SERVING SIZE: 3-4
- 6 Tablespoons Isola Garlic Butter
- 1 1/2 Tabelspoons Isola Capers
- Parmigiano Reggiano
- 1⁄3 cup chopped mixed fresh herbs (parsley/basil)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups of Dry White Wine
- 1 lbs Isola Linguine
- 1 Isola Mussels
- In a large stockpot set over medium heat, combine wine, capers and salt.
- Simmer 5 minutes.
- In another pot boil water, add linguine and pinch of salt.
- Add mussels to stockpot and cover for 3-5 minutes.
- Stir in herbs, butter and al dente pasta.
- Remove from heat.
- Divide and Serve immediately.