Gourmet Meals : Pan Seared Norwegian Salmon with Balsamic Glaze
Pan Seared Norwegian Salmon with Balsamic GlazeCOOKING TIME: 20 Minutes
SERVING SIZE: 2
- 2 Norwegian salmon fillets (6-8 oz each)
- Panko bread crumbs for dusting
- 3 Tbsp. My Brothers olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 1-1/2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 Tsp. honey dijon mustard
- Isola Organic Classic Cream of Balsamic
- Fresh Parsley, chopped
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Lightly dust both sides of salmon fillets with Panko bread crumbs then season with sea salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In the meantime, add the olive oil and butter to a saute pan and melt over low heat. Add lime juice and mustard, stirring until blended.
- Turn the heat up to a medium high heat taking care not to burn the olive oil/butter mixture.
- Add each fillet to the hot olive oil. Cook 5-7 minutes per side until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork (thicker fillets may take longer).
- Remove fish from the saute pan onto a warm platter.
- Drizzle with Isola Organic Classic Cream of Balsamic. Garnish with fresh parsley.
- Serve immediately.