Gourmet Meals : Ricotta, Asparagus, and Prosciutto Spaghetti
Ricotta, Asparagus, and Prosciutto SpaghettiCOOKING TIME: 20 minutes
SERVING SIZE: 6
- 2 tablespoon My Brother's olive oil
- 5 oz ripped up prosciutto in strips
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 lb Isola Spaghetti
- 9 oz of asparagus cut up into pieces
- Isola Fresh Hand Dipped Ricotta
- 1½ cups grated Parmesan
- ¾ cup fresh parsley
- 1 fresh lemon
- 1 tablespoon salt
- salt and pepper to taste
- Start with 4 quarts of water and 1 tablespoon salt on high in a large pot.
- Add the pasta and begin to cook, with four minutes left add asparagus and cook to al dente.
- In a large skillet add olive oil, garlic and prosciutto on medium heat. Cook until crispy (roughly five minutes).
- Drain pasta reserving 1/4 cup of water and return cooked pasta and asparagus to pan.
- Add 1 tbsp of Olive oil, reserved pasta water and lemon juice to pasta, then stir in prosciutto, garlic, and parsley.
- Plate the pasta and top off with a spoon full of ricotta per serving, pepper, salt, parmesan and parsley.